1. IDENTIFY POTENTIAL LEAKS - Regular inspections and restorations help identify potential problems before they occur. For example, if your roof vent’s sealant begins to fail this will allow water to penetrate beneath your tile, which causes your fasteners to rust, deteriorate, and eventually cause a leak. Not only will we fix the current leak, we will assess the root of the problem - the vents. Roofs will fail, sealants will fail, mortar will fail, because of the amount of exposure to the elements. Especially in Florida with the salt water, high humidity, and extreme temperatures. Inspections and Restorations help mitigate any potential future problems. Prevention is the best course of action!
2. RESTORATION AND REPAIRS PREVENT EXISTING PROBLEMS FROM GETTING WORSE - No matter how small, roof problems can quickly escalate if not addressed quickly. By the time water begins showing up in your ceiling, it has already damaged your plywood decking, insulation, and other elements in the attic. A roof can leak for days, weeks, or months before it is noticed inside the building. Not only that, but water penetrating a home is considered an emergency and must be stopped to prevent more damage to the home. With frequent inspections and restoration, we assess the attic and assure your roof is watertight. If you have shingles, it’s important to know if you have shingles missing exposing your underlayment. If you have tile, it’s important to know if your tiles are slipping, cracked, or broken allowing water onto your underlayment and waterproofing barrier. If you have stains on your plywood decking it is important to evaluate and identify the root cause of water penetration.
3. SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY - Regular maintenance keeps your roof in good overall health, plus, we can detect potential issues before they become a big and costly problem. Yes, maintenance is an investment, but more manageable than a large costly repair that now not only involves a patch on the roof, but new insulation, new plastering, and possibly interior mitigation such as dehumidifiers, fans, and costly emergency services.
4. MAINTAIN YOUR WARRANTIES ACTIVE - Industry standard set by the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) recommends maintenance and restorations to be performed at least twice a year. It is the homeowner or building owner’s responsibility to maintain your roof system. If you fail to perform regular inspections, cleanings, and restorations, you risk voiding your warranty due to neglect. Assure your roof has regular inspections to ensure you don’t miss out on small repairs that could void your manufacturer’s warranties later!
5. REGULAR MAINTENANCE MEANS A BEAUTIFUL ROOF - We want you to have a roof that makes you happy to come home to. Not only does maintenance maintain your roof in good health, but it keeps it’s beauty for much longer. Even as the color begins to fade over time, there are no cracked or broken tiles, missing shingles, or algae continuously growing.
Our maintenance plans are a three step process Inspect, Repair|Restore, & Maintain.
Full Inspection - Identify future leaks and spots of weakness.
Repair & Restoration - We go a step further than just analyzing, we identify future problems, mend flashings, seal vents, and perform minor repairs such as reapplying sealants as they deteriorate from the elements.
Maintain - Soft roof cleaning with the option of a sealant with a 5 year warranty.
Preventive maintenance is vital to add years of life to your roof and give you peace of mind. We diagnose minor issues before the damage becomes an entire disaster. Our maintenance programs assure your manufacturer warranty’s maintenance requirement is met, plus we add additional benefits to assure you and your family can count on your roof. As always, assure you bring on a Certified Licensed Roofing Contractor and if you’re interested in exploring your options, give us a call.
Our team can set you up with a maintenance plan to assure you are saved from frustration and future unexpected costs.